JACKSON — Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves ended a statewide mask mandate Wednesday but said he will still require people to wear face coverings in schools to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
- 18-year-old charged with murder
- 34-year-old Greenwood man killed in shooting
- Park Avenue Pizza Hut closes
- Man, 18, charged with murder
- BREAKING: Man found dead from gunshot wounds
- Best foot forward
- Man dies after drive-by shooting
- Auditor's Office to investigate utility bills in Itta Bena
- Longtime chiropractor known for warmth, faith
- Man, 21, killed in shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.