Residents of Leflore County woke up Monday morning to a winter wonderland. Children and adults bundled up in their winter gear and headed outside to enjoy the snow before it melted away. Many built snowmen, got into snowball fights and found makeshift sleds to slide down the only hill to be found in the flat Mississippi Delta — a levee.
As featured on
- Authorities searching for escaped inmate
- Man charged in Itta Bena shooting death
- DUI charge against supervisor dropped
- Greenwood mayor tests positive for COVID-19
- Mayor’s sister made others smile
- Developer plans to add 25-unit apartment complex downtown
- Escaped inmate found near Vaiden
- Funeral home manager loves to cook, sing
- Singer getting noticed
- 8 qualify for city election
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.